Congratulations to the entire Lincoln Place team!
Built between 1949 and 1951, the historic Lincoln Place Apartments, located on a 32.33-acre site in Venice, recently received a 2015 Los Angeles Conservancy Preservation Award. Originally, Lincoln Place totaled 52 multi-family apartment buildings consisting of 795 residential units; today, 45 buildings comprised of 696 units and 77 ancillary buildings remain. Designed by TCA, Lincoln Place features four different unit plan layouts, as originally regulated by Federal Housing Authority guidelines. The project entailed substantial renovation of the existing apartment buildings as well as the addition of new apartment buildings and common facilities, including a leasing facility and recreation center/pool. The existing Mid-Century Modern apartment buildings were rehabilitated in accordance with the Secretary of the Interior’s standards for the treatment of historic properties. The new apartment units are mainly two-story walk-ups, though some include a mezzanine level. The unit mix includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and alternate mezzanine/den plans, per Aimco’s program. The project required comprehensive civil engineering services.
For more information, please contact Taleen Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.988.8802.