Kearny High School
- Artificial turf football stadium with bleachers and press box
- Boys’ baseball field and batting cages
- Concessions, weight room and storage building
- Amphitheater and gathering areas
- Utilities and infrastructure
This project was under DSA jurisdiction and designed to fulfill all local City of San Diego stormwater requirements. The Fuscoe staff proposed LID bio-retention areas in conjunction with underground detention to meet stormwater treatment and hydromodification requirements.
Phase 2 included tennis courts and the multi-purpose field as shown on the site plan (a total of 4 acres). The Fuscoe team provided schematic design for these facilities.
San Diego, CA
SGPA Architecture and Planning